Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sadness and Desire

Sad News - I bumped my Camera at the Kiddie Park while playing with my friend's bebe, Aiden. :*(
The lens gets stuck when zooming. I'm not quite sure how this will affect the picture and focus yet.
Thinking about the repair bill(s) make me sad.
Thinking about my shrinking bank account makes me sad too.

AND I saw this that I want badly too.
Here is the side by side comparison of the Polaroid and the Instax Mini. The Instax 200 Below has the same longer shape than Polaroids, but slightly larger.

Here is the bigger, cheaper alternative. It may be considered since it does the same thing but doesn't look quite as sleek.

Hoping to take some pictures soon.

Speaking of Pictures, here are some from my sister's engagement par-tay.
This is the celebratory roast pig which is presented to my parents by my sister's husband-to-be.

Chop, chop.

Hacked up.

Ready to distribute to family members. (See all the take-out boxes?) Looks gross, but it was pretty delicious.
*Edit: The sweet baby's name is Aiden. I aim to please my followers! ;)
Also, there is now a side by side comparison of the pictures from Polaroid (which is discontinued now and to get film would be ridiculously expensive) and the Instax Mini.

3 comments:

Patrick Francisco said...

that pig looks delicious

name said...

"while playing with my friend's bebe. :*("
HE HAS A NAME! Its Aiden and I'm telling him how you wrote about him. Like he was some stranger who came up to you and tripped you.

That 1st image of the pig is a little frightening. The eye kind of froze me up for a second.

name said...

It was an interesting decision to focus on the table and its contents with the pig blurred in the foreground.