Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just Pathetic

January 15th. My first post of the new year.

Pro - Pay Day! Woot woot!
Con - No pay raise, so pay check is still as crappy as 2008. What happened to "out with the old, and in with the new"?

Pro - I'm updating.
Con - I have nothing to update about.

Pro - I've gotten past my Twilight madness and I'm reading "Running with Scissors" by Augusten Burroughs.
Con - I still think about Twilight. And I haven't been able to get myself to do anything else but eat, sleep and read for longer than 15 minutes.

Pro - I went to the James Jean Kindling Opening on Saturday, January 10th. AND I touched him and got my photo-op with him.
Con - I didn't bring my Fables Covers book for him to sign and I would have liked him to be wackier. (But I'm told artists are more reserved people. pffft. whatever.)

Some things from the Exhibit. Check it out.



Admiring from afar and upclose.



Some other wonderful things from the same building:
Tom Duncan: In Serach of Lost Time, 6th Floor.


Kim Foster Gallery, Various Artists. 1st Floor.


Getting over a cold now, so I have no more excuses to not do more this year.....except it's so damn cold out and there's a recession, so money's tight.....

1 comment:

Patrick Francisco said...

I really liked those drawings at the first floor gallery but I couldn't understand why they were on canvas.