Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkins and such

A new post about Some random fall things, because I am sick of the post about Pat aging. Aren't you guys? (And by "guys", I am speaking to my glorious readers. All 2 maybe 3 of you, Thanks.)

And on to the meat of the new post. Anatole suggested I do a great post exposing dirty dog orgies and fetishes at the 18th Annual Tompkins Square Park Dog Costume Contest. I'm not that great of a writer. So don't expect that from me. But I am posting some of the photos from last Sunday.

Here are two photos I took of Little Red Riding Hood and Granny. Even though I griped about my DC photos being too dark and orangey, I tried the shade technique again. The first photo on 'P' setting and 'direct sunlight' made the whites too bright in some areas. The 'P' setting and 'shade' gave me a nicer, easier on the eyes look, but a bit too dark for my taste. Still trying to work a middle ground out. I've been watching You Suck At Photoshop ('cause I do suck at PS), but I am still resistant to learning it.


And since tonight is HALLOWEEN, there should be more photos of the festivities as soon as I kick my butt into gear to post another blog update. I will be taking pictures tonight.
So just bask in the beauty of the photos I have taken so far.




And this is just a cute picture of my dog, Peko and his new haircut.

P.S. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Merry candy grubbing.

No comments: